Once upon a time

Anyone standing for office, getting elected, faces the same quandary. Do you represent the people, or pursue an agenda? What did the voters really mean? Did they choose the party colours you wore? Or were you asked to go and reflect their hopes and worries?

In short, should an elected person bring the government to the people, or be their voice to the centre? But leaders don’t really want democracy. Leadership is hard and discipline essential. Leaders demand followers. So, the seeds of conflict are sown into the system. As it should be.

In a different time, I was elected to Parliament twice. A dozen years apart. The political fights then were as intense as ever, but the sides hadn’t polarized as they have today. Once upon a time, there was a middle, not just extremes. Conservatives were called ‘Progressive.’ Liberals were fiscally responsible. People compromised. A Trump would have been unthinkable, and the world was not halved between nationalists and globalists, deplorables and the antifa.

When elected the second time, I opted to be a democrat, not a partisan. Key to that was using the new technologies to try and bring the people into Parliament. I was the first MP to blog. My constituents were given a vote alongside the politicians in real time as bills hit the floor of the House of Commons. And then came MPtv.

I bought a mess of video and editing gear (no tax money spent) and used my office budget to hire a videographer/editor instead of a babe to carry my briefcase. We built a studio in the office, then worked to make The Hill less mysterious, less clubby, less closed and less cloistered. The PMO was shocked. Harper hated it. The whip was on my case daily. House of Commons cops had no idea how to react and sometimes ejected me from the Commons lobby. And my Conservative colleagues rebelled when I turned the camera on MPs and leaders from other parties and invited them to explain what they believed, and why.

Ultimately this experiment in digital democracy was my undoing. The Harper government punted me out of caucus. The Conservative Party disowned me. My electoral fate was sealed. This may have been visionary, or foolhardy. I have yet to decide that. But the work stands for itself.

Days ago my longtime webmaster William Stratas unearthed hundreds of episodes shot during that period, akin to finding a giant intact fuzzy, smiling mastodon entombed in a melting glacier. “We should remind people,” he said. And we should.

The MPtv video library is here. Viewer discretion is advised. Seriously.

By the way, here’s the MPtv video from October 25, 2006, the day before I got thrown out of my spiffy office.

Background notes from Webmaster William Stratas:

After Garth’s election as MP in January 2006, YouTube, having launched only 2 years prior, was mostly populated by cat videos and people doing stupid stuff. Therefore, Garth and I decided to host MPtv on a competing service, Google Video, a higher-branded and more reputable site. Google acquired YouTube in October 2006, then several years later closed down Google Video. In June 2012 Google transferred all remaining deactivated video files to private accounts hosted at YouTube, which by then had become mainstream and wildly popular. And that’s where 318 MPtv videos published in 2006 to 2008 remained dormant — until today.

#1 milly on 09.06.19 at 1:37 pm

Hi Garth,

What do you think about this article? Michael Burry calling ETFS a bubble?

#2 Chaddywack on 09.06.19 at 1:50 pm

Love the soft-rock synth 80s style intro music to MPTV Garth! ;)

hahaha!

#3 Larry B on 09.06.19 at 1:52 pm

Very cool Garth, like a history lesson.

Thanks

#4 wdtv on 09.06.19 at 1:56 pm

Nice to see these videos resurrected!

Will the old footage from WorkdayTV ever see the light of day again?

#5 crowdedelevatorfartz on 09.06.19 at 2:17 pm

Wow!
Neat history lesson from not so long ago.
Once again proving you were way ahead of your time…..

#6 Oakville Rocks! on 09.06.19 at 2:20 pm

I loved MPTv. I thought it was brilliant then and still do. I loved the fact that you canvassed your constituents and presented the party with recommendations for the TFSA and a family tax return.

Having never been a politician and having joined both mainstream parties so I could have a say in the choice of leader, I have little time for strict adherence to a specific party culture. I think what you did was visionary. Given the culture of party politics, your demise was probably inevitable. And as you noted, things have only gotten worse since then.

Garth, I am glad you tried and I will forever be grateful that you were my MP and put yourself on the line to do something different and democratic.

#7 Flop... on 09.06.19 at 2:26 pm

I chose to watch this one.

Serious stuff, but Garth’s caucus shower joke was pretty funny stuff in light of the situation.

Always look on the bright side of life…

#8 Eks dee Siple on 09.06.19 at 2:34 pm

“The problem is that it’s full of Conservatives” – Yup. Still true. – XD

#9 James on 09.06.19 at 2:45 pm

Garth you sound like a reasonable, articulate, intelligent person. Your communication methodology is easy to comprehend and you have that natural savor fare to boot. I would vote for you if you were in politics. But alas you come off as a real person without double-speak and the social idiosyncrasies of the left. Your candor also would not allow you to be a right wing racist lunatic either. Too bad I would still vote for someone like you that has collective sagacity to share compared to the woefully inept persons in power now in Ottawa. Well at least your content now and making some nice income without listening to the ignoramuses in the chamber.
Great videos!

#10 jess on 09.06.19 at 2:51 pm

digital democracy and a different time
who really is behind the “voice “reaching out

If your boss phoned and asked you to do something, would you do it? After reading this, maybe you’ll think twice.

When the first reports came in about a theft committed using a “deep fake” phone call — that ordered an employee to send a quarter of a million dollars to a secret account in Hungary — it was easy to scoff.

But now multiple reports have confirmed the story with the British energy company’s French insurer, Euler Hermes.

According to Rudiger Kirsch, an expert in fraud at the credit insurance company, the CEO of the company’s British subsidiary clearly recognized the slight German accent and inflection of his boss, who asked him to transfer the 220,000 Euros.

“The caller said the request was urgent, directing the executive to pay within an hour, according to the company’s insurance firm,” reported the Wall Street Journal.

The fact that the British exec was willing to act on the call is evidence of the quality of the fake and an example of how ill-prepared we are in the face of unfamiliar new technology. Until now, the voice of a friend or acquaintance was enough to establish their bona fides. No more.

#11 Napoleon Complex on 09.06.19 at 2:57 pm

“Do You Have a Napoleon Complex?”

#12 Mr Fundamental on 09.06.19 at 2:57 pm

“ETFs are an asset type. This is like saying there is an RRSP bubble. Meaningless generalization. – Garth”

I agree completely! I thought this whole passive investing bubble stuff was hilarious. “Quick, everyone stop investing in indexes, it’s a bubble! Instead, come and invest in my actively managed mutual fund….”
Sigh.

Luckily, I don’t think we have an “RRSP bubble” going on in Canada. From what I understand, most people aren’t investing nearly enough in them. Watch out TFSA bubble and RESP bubbles lurking around the corner! ;)

Have a good weekend

#13 Brian Ripley on 09.06.19 at 3:04 pm

Way to go Garth. I think most of us on any side of the aisle, would prefer more transparency in government.

#14 Brian Ripley on 09.06.19 at 3:17 pm

For real estate watchers, my Vancouver vs Toronto housing chart is up: http://www.chpc.biz/compare-toronto–vancouver.html

TOR has 1.2 x more Listings than VAN
TOR has 3.5 x more Sales than VAN

Inventory Sold Each Month: TOR = 49% VAN = 17%
Months of Inventory: TOR = 2.1 VAN = 6.0

VAN SFD is valued 44% higher than a TOR SFD
10 year inflation rate of SFDs VAN: 92% TOR: 104%

VAN T-House is valued 21% higher than a TOR T-House
VAN Condo is valued 14% higher than a TOR Condo

Annual Precipitation VAN:TOR = 2:1

When it comes to sales, housing in Toronto is a much bigger and more active market than in Vancouver. When it comes to cost of housing, Vancouver remains an international leader.

#15 bguy1 on 09.06.19 at 3:34 pm

Godspeed and good luck in Lunenburg over the weekend re: Dorian

The tug is triple-anchored! – Garth

#16 Parksville Prankster on 09.06.19 at 4:01 pm

… how about it, blow the dust off that Betacam gear Garth and fire up ETF TV?

That sounds exciting. – Garth

#17 Smoking Man on 09.06.19 at 4:06 pm

Stats Canada at it again….80k jobs. Where?
T2s corruption beyond anything I have ever seen.

#18 Harpo is gonna be pissed on 09.06.19 at 4:14 pm

Harpo had to get the bozo eruptions from the reformacons silenced…. ya never stood a chance….no way he was letting anyone freelance…. he’s also a total control freak

#19 FLOP... on 09.06.19 at 4:17 pm

I chose to watch this one.

Always look on the bright side of life…

/////////////

Who is this impostor? I wonder what the motive is behind the impersonation? Should I be flattered? I suppose at the end of the day, life imitates art and to wit, I would surmise a very intelligent being is behind this charade. Don’t be fooled by this though, there can only be one original FLOP> that is I, him is me, defined as it is. Self.

“It is better to be alone than in bad company.”

#20 Dolce Vita on 09.06.19 at 4:23 pm

AUGUST 2019 LABOUR FORCE SURVEY – ACTUAL JOB GAINS OK (and not monstrous per StatCan parrot BNN), BC LOST JOBS and NEFARIOUS Québec Jobs Math.

August 2019 Employment data, job gains or losses (x 1,000, any rounding errors by StatCan):

Seasonally Adjusted +81.1
[Full-time +23.8, Part-time +57.2, Unemployed +10.2, Unemployment Rate 5.7% unchanged]

Unadjusted +34.1
[Full-time +47.5, Part-time -13.4, Unemployed +91.7, Unemployment Rate 6.3% up 0.4%]

——————————-

SURPRISES & the NEFARIOUS:

2. The number of Unemployed increased by 10,200 from July 2019 though StatCan says the Unemployment rate was unchanged (Seasonally Adjusted). That Unemployed increase was 91,700 or 0.4% (Unadjusted). I suspect the latter is true, keep on reading.

3. Québec:

-Québec ADDED 19,700 jobs Seasonally Adjusted, LOST 10,200 jobs Unadjusted.

Nefarious Math by StatCan where they converted actual/raw data of 10,200 jobs LOST in Québec into 19,700 jobs GAINED, you know:

-10,200 + StatCan ‘rithmatic = +19,700 (the “new” Math).

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH STATCAN and their “Seasonally Adjusted” Math. Something VERY, VERY WRONG.

or

It’s Election time, StatCan have politicized the data ESPECIALLY from YOU KNOW WHO’S home Province and that “bump” accounts for near 30,000 of the 81,000 Employment increase. INCREDIBLE gerrymandering of actual/raw data, down right inconceivable (disingenuous, dishonest?).

Of course, the numbers challenged CDN MSM ASLEEP at the wheel as usual acting as StatCan’s parrots (too busy counting their $600 MM donation from Trudeau to notice, or bother to).

——————————-

DETAILED & SOURCE DATA (judge for youselves):

Canada:

Western Provinces:

Québec & Ontario:

Eastern Provinces:

Source (slice, dice & Add/Remove data on you own):

#21 Dolce Vita on 09.06.19 at 4:40 pm

“This may have been visionary, or foolhardy.”

The former My Liege.

Hands down.

And if I might add, you looked spiffy and dapper…and WHAT a nice guy…truthful conviction so VERY transparent.

————————–

Ciao d’Italia*

*A 25 deg C (light rain) day and loving every second of the cold. Thank you oh merciful Upper Deity.

#22 Flop... on 09.06.19 at 4:47 pm

There are some fine folk on here

Then there are people on here everyday that want to mug you and drag you into the gutter.

I don’t want to go there…

#23 FLOP... on 09.06.19 at 4:53 pm

…Nor will I go there for that matter.

Enough of this poser, flexing his keenness on the unsuspecting.

Stay classy and out of the muck, a motto to live by.

Steak and Lobster for dinner tonight I think.

#24 Wayne Campbell on 09.06.19 at 4:56 pm

Garth’s blogging was an obvious precursor to Trump’s tweets. Visionary.

#25 Flop... on 09.06.19 at 5:39 pm

I’ve tried to entertain some folk on here.

Tried to help the host out as well.

Garth knows my email address and which post are mine.

At the end of the day that’s all that really matters…

#26 Stan Brooks on 09.06.19 at 5:50 pm

#17 Smoking Man on 09.06.19 at 4:06 pm
Stats Canada at it again….80k jobs. Where?
T2s corruption beyond anything I have ever seen.

It is just some ‘little lies’ and scam:

#27 SunShowers on 09.06.19 at 5:55 pm

That’s what I can’t stand about Canadian politics, far too much power is centralized with the party brass. It makes it far too hard to get the diverse voices needed to properly represent the people.

If you get elected by the voters, you should be accountable to the voters. If the party heads want you out, then they can field a competing candidate to make their case to the public when you’re up for re-election.

#28 Karl B on 09.06.19 at 5:57 pm

I come here for the financial wisdom. I sometimes get an education in *gasp* politics. Thanks for peeling away a little bit of the veil. You educate the masses in many ways.

#29 Marco on 09.06.19 at 6:02 pm

Yup, Trump will have two mandates and a lot of “people”
will be busy and make money by attacking him, so short term future is bright. After that China going to eat you alive.

#30 leebow on 09.06.19 at 6:05 pm

I think Rothbard, the libertarian dude, has a good argument comparing democratically elected and authoritarian governments. He is making points about short time horizon of elected officials and their personal objectives – reelection, life after their term expires, limited ability to make unpopular but necessary decisions.

Direct democracy is very appealing, but it also give birth to the uncanny creatures that sometimes appear in the comments. They are easy to recognize as they all post one cryptic message: “DELETED”.

In an ideal world, we’d all be wearing white robes and discussing important issues in assemblies on the steps of grandiose stone structures.

In real life, we need to learn how to deal with our demons (including ones of the twitting variety), and keep common goals in mind.

Kudos to Garth for not only making the steps to increase people’s involvement in politics, but also for educating the public and advocating the true and ethical values.

#31 Plant Prof on 09.06.19 at 6:18 pm

What this mostly says to me is that we need to revive the PC party of Canada. Fiscally conservative and compassionate, with actual transparency! Hell, I’d even quit my current job and run.

#32 the ryguy on 09.06.19 at 6:27 pm

—————————————————————
Come on man, these “extremes” you speak of are the ridiculous demands of the hard core left and the media labelling anything to the right of that as Nazis.

Just last night King of socialism Bernie suggested using US taxpayer dollars to fund 3rd world abortions in order to stop climate change. Please read that last sentence again. Yet when I raise an eyebrow to Bernies platform I get called ‘far right’.

#33 Reximus on 09.06.19 at 6:28 pm

Garth…why did Harper hate it so much?

did you say stuff he disagreed with or just hate the attention you were getting

#34 Bytor the Snow Dog on 09.06.19 at 6:34 pm

Love the stance about openness and accountability. Still can’t reconcile the acerbic wit and writing style with the voice.

#35 Yanniel on 09.06.19 at 6:52 pm

#1 milly on 09.06.19 at 1:37 pm
Hi Garth,

What do you think about this article? Michael Burry calling ETFS a bubble?

RE: milly. This article (link below) is written in layman terms and it give concrete elements as to why many think there’s a time bomb in the design of ETFs. I am not advocating for stock picking; but it pays to see things from a different perspective.

#36 J. Canuck on 09.06.19 at 6:53 pm

Gotta say Mr. Turner, you got some balls on you. Going up against the wishes of His Imperial Harperness was not for the faint of heart. And it all turned out for the best (for you).

#37 Treasure Island CEO - 30 mil offshore on 09.06.19 at 6:55 pm

Housing market conditions continue to deteriorate in British Columbia.

Data in terms of sales per adult should be trending upward because the population is growing – more adults to potentially buy homes and total stock of housing is growing meaning more home that could be sold.

Per adult residential sales in BC seasonally adjusted: 2% – the second lowest sales rate in the history of data and 39% below the average.

By this measure – home buying in BC is exceptionally weak and why price reductions are widespread.

This is supposedly the goods times with “good” employment numbers in BC.

#38 Treasure Island CEO - 30 mil offsore on 09.06.19 at 7:05 pm

People who are scared are broke. They have bills to pay. They took out that mortgage and maxed out.

Anyone who can stand up and risk starring into the abyss of financial pain to speak the truth are recognized as true leaders.

If you haven’t been fired at least once in your life you are not CEO/leadership material.

Fired many times and I sleep well at night.

#39 Simon on 09.06.19 at 7:13 pm

Got water and backup power Garth?

#40 Long-Time Lurker on 09.06.19 at 7:21 pm

Your actions and MPtv were really innovative, Garth. I can understand why they canned you: “Direct democracy? Are you crazy (or Swiss)?”

This blog post makes me think about what’s going on in the UK Parliament. It’s complicated but I eventually expect to see MPs hitting each other with rubber mallets while Speaker Bercow yells out, “Ordah! Ordah!”

#20 Dolce Vita on 09.06.19 at 4:23 pm
AUGUST 2019 LABOUR FORCE SURVEY – ACTUAL JOB GAINS OK (and not monstrous per StatCan parrot BNN), BC LOST JOBS and NEFARIOUS Québec Jobs Math….

>Good report there, Dolce Vita.

Flop, I had an impostor too. Just say all kinds of crazy #$!% and blame it on the impostor. Every cloud has it’s silver lining.

#41 tccontrarian on 09.06.19 at 7:26 pm

#1 milly on 09.06.19 at 1:37 pm

Hi Garth,

What do you think about this article? Michael Burry calling ETFS a bubble?

//////

There are several different types of ETFs so they’re not all created ‘equal’. Pretty much the same argument for ‘stocks’ – it doesn’t make sense to treat a junior miner penny stock like a blue-chip as if they offer the same risk profile. They don’t!
There are x2 or x3 (levered) ETF’s, and there are Commodity ETFs (which own Futures contracts that have to be rolled over etc), and there are pure equity ETFs which respond to the value of underlying components.
The popularity of passive index ‘investing’ (to use the term loosely), has created a monster with a built-in positive feedback loop. These are inherently unstable and eventually ‘must’ collapse. All one has to do is look at charts of the extremely popular SP500 ETF (SPY), and the less popular Russell 2000 ETF (IWM). They don’t look at all the same. Gotta ask yourselves … ‘why?’

tcc

“A self-reinforcing feedback loop has been created, where the success of indexing has bolstered the performance of the index itself, which, in turn promotes more indexing.”

#42 will on 09.06.19 at 7:33 pm

This is gonna be Great!

#43 Bob on 09.06.19 at 8:18 pm

#44 N on 09.06.19 at 8:19 pm

#45 Treasured Island on 09.06.19 at 8:25 pm

#38 reminded me …

I once worked for a company where we got a new CEO. He professed that anyone sitting in his meetings needed to be smarter than him and share thoughts. Consequently, anyone that did was marginalized and forced out of the business. He now has a bunch of yes people administering the business to zero. Destination finito.

#46 Yukon Elvis on 09.06.19 at 8:27 pm

………………………

This is why we don’t seem to vote FOR someone or something, we always seem to be tossing out the old rascals and installing a new set of rascals. As it should be. Unless of course we are voting ourselves free stuff and pot. And ponies.

#47 crowdedelevatorfartz on 09.06.19 at 8:41 pm

The tug is triple-anchored! – Garth

+++++

First Hurricane Garth?

I’ve been through a few back East and if I hadn’t visited in August I would be visiting down there now.
Sept is my usual time to visit.

Lotsa wind. Lotsa rain. Trees fall down. Power goes out.
Boats get thrashed by other boats.
Next day.
The locals with chainsaws…..start cleaning up, or take awesome pics……. while the bureaucrats hold press conferences and meetings.

#48 SE on 09.06.19 at 8:53 pm

We have to boot the Liberals from office.

#49 Nonplused on 09.06.19 at 8:56 pm

” A Trump would have been unthinkable, and the world was not halved between nationalists and globalists, deplorables and the antifa.”

Trump has been answering questions in interviews about whether he would consider running for president for 20 years or more. He always said “probably not” but never ruled it out. A little google goes a long ways. Ya, there is a lot of false info, but if you can sort through it you can learn a lot.

And it should also be noted that Trump was a Democrat for many years, or at least supported certain Democrats.

He’s straight out of the middle. But he is also being backed into the corner by the radical left, and so he has to come out fighting.

The MSM paints him in the most negative light possible, saying things like boarder security is racism. You know who gets hurt the most by illegal immigration? Poor people, black, white, and brown alike. Immigration control should be viewed as the least racist thing ever thought of. But hatred of Trump eclipses all other factors. If you want to immigrate, great, but do it legally. No sneaking over the border at night and then taking jobs you are not entitled to take. Every illegal immigrant who gets a job is one more legal immigrant or natural born citizen who has to go on welfare. The “illegal” part is the key. If you don’t understand what it means, again, goggle it.

What Trump represents more than anything is the fact that the “middle” is being pushed out by the extremes. And it is the extreme left, there is hardly anything going on on the right. It’s the deplorables vs. Antifa, but only Antifa is milking the cops and beating people with bike locks. The deplorables for the most part respect the cops.

#50 Barb on 09.06.19 at 9:22 pm

Would give my eye teeth to have you as PM now.
I can’t hit the remote fast enough to get rid of T2 when he’s on TV. A blubbering imbecile. Downright embarrassing on the world stage.

Doubt you’d survive politics today either, because you’re one of the few elected people with an abundance of common sense.

#51 acdel on 09.06.19 at 9:25 pm

Very interesting; as others mentioned, you were way ahead of the times. You gave it your best shot, something to be proud of.

#52 Spectacle on 09.06.19 at 9:28 pm

A)
#7 Flop… on 09.06.19 at 2:26 pm
I chose to watch this one.

Always look on the bright side of life…

Yes Garth, Like a Boss….
——–

B) #8 Eks dee Siple on 09.06.19 at 2:34 pm
“The problem is that it’s full of Conservatives” – Yup. Still true. – XD
—–
YUp…..But finally , Not for long !

#53 Spectacle on 09.06.19 at 9:32 pm

Oh oh,

Did I make a mistake on that one.
Eash…..

“T” is toast.

#54 Flying To Atlanta on 09.06.19 at 9:40 pm

Toronto to Buffalo to Atlanta on a jumbo jet. The pilot came on and said there is a hurricane in front of us, and hold on am taking it higher.

#55 Spectacle on 09.06.19 at 9:43 pm

Sir Turner,

I lose sleep over , Exactly what You are doing with the Tug Vessel.

Looking for one on the west coast…. And just can’t justify it. ( not a marine philanthropist ).

#56 conan on 09.06.19 at 9:52 pm

I have always wondered that….the percentage of MP’s who have bodacious babes working in their offices. A tradition that goes back how far?

#57 baloney Sandwitch on 09.06.19 at 9:58 pm

Why did Harper hate it? He must have thought you were after his job, I guess.

#58 45north on 09.06.19 at 10:07 pm

Dolce Vita: 1. BC LOSES JOBS: -8,300 (Seasonally Adjusted), -14,200 (Unadjusted). Either Stats method, not good news out of BC.

I saw this a couple of days ago:

In a town of 3,700, more than 15 per cent of the population are either temporarily or indefinitely out of work. The unemployment rate could jump to 25 per cent if the pulp mill goes down as well. Workers there have been told the mill has only a three-week supply of wood chips.

#59 45north on 09.06.19 at 10:09 pm

N: Hayman Capital founder and CIO Kyle Bass is back. In this riveting conversation, he tells Raoul Pal exactly how, why, and when China’s economy will come unraveled. As China’s growth declines, Bass says that its currency is at the heart of a coming crisis. And with growth rates everywhere decelerating, he believes his China thesis is as relevant an investment thesis as any. Filmed on February 12, 2019 in New York.

very interesting

#60 diolch yn fawr on 09.06.19 at 10:13 pm

Consider if you will It ain’t what you don’t know that is the problem it’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so .

#61 will on 09.06.19 at 10:44 pm

yoo da best Garth! Gonna watch everyone of ’em.

#62 The game on 09.06.19 at 10:45 pm

Lol
Life is a game.
Blaming Harper?
You didn’t play your cards right pal.
Of course, blame everyone except yourself.

#63 short horses on 09.06.19 at 11:18 pm

Garth, despite your come-from-away status, I wholeheartedly encourage you to seek another seat in your new environs.

I understand the NDP are in need of some strong candidates. Maybe you can explain to them how the TFSA helps families and add increasing the annual contribution limit to the official platform.

#64 Jeff in Vic on 09.06.19 at 11:50 pm

I have spoken to you one on one and seen you entertain a crowd with some great Powerpoint presentations… your voice and writing style match perfectly!

#65 Smoking Man on 09.07.19 at 1:55 am

Climate change.= confiscation of a risk takers loot. These little freaks hell bent on a better life style without risk are dangerous little mental cases…

They want to hurt gamblers. The only reason they get a job in the private sector.

The one’s in the public sector are too stupid to realize their meals are the result of a gamble… A man who is addicted to risk taken..you kill him.. You will starve to death…

#66 Holly Smith on 09.07.19 at 6:28 am

The NDP are just socialists in a another name. For them TFSA means taking from savings accounts.

#67 Andrew on 09.07.19 at 8:38 am

Respect

#68 Blessed Canadian Millenial on 09.07.19 at 11:53 am

Amazing stuff, Garth.

I cannot wait to check out all the YouTube videos. Subscribed!

Do you have the energy to run again? If you were to do so, which party would you currently be most attracted to?